Our Organic Shea Butter is Grade A, Pure, Unrefined and Raw. It has no additives, preservatives, fragrance or colorants, with a pleasant nutty aroma. It has a soft and creamy non-grainy texture that melts easily at skin temperature. Regular use of Shea Butter may alleviate many skin problems, including blemishes, wrinkles, itching, sunburns, small skin wounds, eczema, skin allergies, insect bites, frost bite, and other skin conditions. Those with nut allergies should avoid or check with an allergist before using.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and helps reduce skin inflammation. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Use Shea Butter as a moisturizer. Simply scoop some Shea Butter up from the jar and rub it over your skin, focusing on the areas that are dry (such as the hands, elbows, and feet).
- Get rid of stretch marks or cellulite using Shea Butter. Since it is very high in Vitamins A, E & F, shea butter aids in cell regeneration and circulation. Apply a small amount of Shea Butter onto the affected areas and massage it in, much like you would with any other lotion. When treating stretch marks, use the shea butter twice a day.
- Apply Shea Butter on your face before putting on makeup. It makes a great moisturizer, and helps replenish the skin. You can also use it under your eyes if you have under eye bags or shadows.
- Use Shea Butter in homemade bath and beauty products. Because of its moisturizing qualities and high-vitamin content, Shea Butter is a great ingredient for many homemade bath and beauty products, including: body butters, melts, body scrubs, soaps and lotions, lip balms, shaving cream.
- Soften and tame frizz using a Shea Butter hair mask. Warm a few tablespoons of Shea Butter over the stove or in the microwave. Massage it into your hair, focusing on the dry ends first and moving gradually upwards towards the scalp. Tuck your hair under a shower cap and wait 30 minutes. Wash and rinse the hair mask out, then follow with your usual shampoo and conditioner.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter)
Physical Form: Light Yellow Solid
Solubility: Insoluble in Water
Unit Weight: 200 Grams of Shea Butter
Packaging: Double Walled White Plastic Jar
Caution for Microwaving: This jar contains a foil seal. Do not place this jar directly in microwave.
Storage: Keep in container. Away from direct sunlight. Cool room temperature. Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Best Used By: One year from date of purchase.
Country of Origin: West Africa