Welcome to the Buyer Help Center. You can find commonly asked questions and answers for buying online with Singapore V2 here. If you have questions that are unanswered, feel free to contact us via our contact us page and we would be glad to assist you further.
How to register for a buyer account?
To register an account, please click here
- Locate “Register” section
- Enter your email address
- Enter your preferred password
- Select “I am a customer”
- Click on “Register” button
How to change my password?
To change your password, click here
- Locate “Account details” section
- Enter your “current password”
- Enter your new password under “New password”
- Re-enter new password under “Confirm new password”
- Select “Save changes”
How to check order status?
To check order status, click here
- Login to customer account
- Locate “Orders” section
- Select order number, or click “view” to review order status
What are the payment mode accepted?
To ensure buyers protection, we currently only accept payment via Paypal.
You can pay using your credit card, debit card or Paypal account.
To find out more about Paypal, click here.
How to dispute a purchase?
Shop with peace of mind with our Buyer Protection provided by Paypal.
Paypal will refund the full amount, if an eligible item doesn’t show up or shows up significantly different than described.
To know more about your rights as a buyer, click here.